Friday, December 09, 2005

"These are a few of my favorite links...la la la"

I'm trying to do my best Julie Andrews impersonation...anyway. Here's a few websites I visit quite often.

Amazon - great used books in good condition. www.amazon.com
Ebay - great everything for sale, used, new - you can't find it here, make it and sell it yourself. www.ebay.com
Famous Footwear - nice shoes, prices can be a little higher but good quality stuff. www.famousfootwear.com
Sierra Trading Post - great deals and nice gifts too - www.sierratradingpost.com
Petfinder - though I am petless for now, I visit this and its local links to oooh and awww. They've done a fantastic job helping out with lost or abandoned Hurricane Katrina pets. www.petfinder.com
Doug FM - this is not an online station but a local one; I listen to most of the time to this. Their slogan is "We Play Everything" and they ain't lyin'. www.931dougfm.com
Mlive - a very busy site with all things Michigan on it, local and state stories. www.mlive.com

No comments: