Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More cool websites to visit

Not that I want you to stay away from my Blog. But these are some neat things I've found, out on that Wacky World Wide Web.

www.AMFJ.com - This is my "baby" brother's website. He keeps it updated each week and usually has some pretty hilarious stuff on it. Go ahead, ask him what AMFJ means. And ask him what color his mohawk is this week.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org - This is the unofficial Saturday Night Live transcripts website. If you miss the show, you can read all about it here. Usually takes 3-4 days to update from the previous week's show.

www.imdb.com/title/tt00933779/quotes - This is the Memorable Quotes from The Princess Bride movie website - totally unofficial of course. Deadly accurate and brings back lots of funny memories of the movie.

www.uppityblueswomen.com - This is the site of one of my favorite bands of all time. Saffire, The Uppity Blues Women will rock you, if you're ever at one of their many gigs around the east part of the country. Buy one of their CDs if they aren't coming to your neighborhood, I promise you won't be disappointed.

I promise some more poetry before the weekend!

No comments: