Monday, January 21, 2008

Women's National Book Association

Did I mention I've taken on just one more volunteer thing? I'm now the editor for the national newsletter, Bookwoman, which is part of the Women's National Book Association. I'm in the process of doing reminders to everyone to get me their chapter news and announcements before the end of this month... but of course I'm behind in the assignments I have for myself. A whole folder full of stuff arrived from the former editor that I still need to review, I committed to four separate long articles for the main body of the newsletter, and although they are drafted, they're certainly not done.

My parents are coming to visit this weekend so I won't get much done then. And that leaves just a few days between now and the end of the month. Next month we have baby birthing class on Tuesday nights and yoga continues on Wednesdays... so it's time for time-organizing again. I hate that. But it's pretty necessary.

No comments: